10.07.2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Dolls!!

We finally get to see Kim K's wedding this weekend. It's about freaking time!! I can't wait to finally see her big day play out.

Here's the nail polish I've been rocking the past few days. It's one of my favorite Fall/Winter colors.



Brand New Skates by OPI. I wish you could see the glitter in it. It's gray but it has nice tiny multi-colored glitter flakes in it.


I'm sure this seems like something really weird to be on my Friday Favorites list. But, I have been working on this course pack for months but it's taken over my life the past 3 weeks. I turned all 30 sections in on Monday. I wanted to jump up and down! I still have to finish the online web page but the end is in sight and I will be taking an R&R day! I had to put this in a box to send to printing because we didn't have folders that were big enough. That's just crazy!!


Have a fantastic weekend Ladies! I hope you take advantage of the lovely weather! This might be our last chance to enjoy it so we better soak it up.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment