9.13.2011

TV Flashback.

I stumbled upon this yesterday...



Oh JTT...how you've grown up! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We are almost the same age so you turning 30 shouldn't shock me! Can we have a Home Improvement reunion episode?

This made me think of some of my other favorite tv shows growing up...


Boy Meets World


Oh Clarissa...I loved your bedroom.


I wanted nothing more than to be on Double Dare (or GUTS of Legends of the Hidden Temple).


Who remembers DJ and her eating disorder? 2 minutes on a stair stepper then weighing herself and wondering why she didn't lose any weight. I LOVED this show.


I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so....Scared. (tears.) I desperately wanted to hang at The Max


Who watches Tia and Tamara's new reality show? I've seen a few episodes and it takes me back to this.

There are so many more. Blossom, Family Matters, Growing Pains, The Wonder Years, Hey Dude. I know there are so many I'm forgetting. I think I need to do some research on Netflix so I can get my fix! What are your favorite tv shows from your childhood? I would give anything for some TGIF right now. Happy Tuesday Ladies!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment