9.20.2011

My special order has finally arrived!

I mentioned during my last shopping trip that I had purchased something else but you had to wait until it came in. Well...it's FINALLY here. I bought this little beauty for myself!





It's a ruby which is my birthstone. I have a ruby ring from my parents but it's on a gold band and I don't really wear it. So, I decided after months years of debating what to get to just take the plunge. I was really lucky because there was a Labor Day sale going on so I got it for a great price!

I have been wearing a tanzanite ring since college and have repeatedly lost stones out of it. This happened again a couple of weeks before I bought this one. So, that was kind of the deciding factor.

I'm really happy with it. As Laura would say, it's just a little girl power! Happy Tuesday Dolls!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment