9.08.2011

I might need an intervention...and an OOTD

Ladies...I might need an intervention. I failed to mention that I got 2 new nail polishes this weekend.


Meet OPI DS Radiance and China Glaze Pink Voltage (Neon).


These are just my Spring/Summer colors. I haven't busted out my dark reds and purples and god knows what I else I bought last year that I've forgotten about!

Is this getting out of hand? I like to keep my fav colors on my night stand. Easy access when I decide to change colors. Here's the thing...THEY'RE TAKING OVER! I need a new system. I don't just want to throw them in a make-up bag. I'm afraid I'll lose some of them in the mix. Where do you keep all of your nail polish? Do I need a cute tray that I can keep on my long bookshelf? Give me some fab ideas girls!

On to my OOTD from Tuesday. By the way, I always wear my fav outfits on Tuesdays. I have students and all of the faculty are there so I have to be on top of my game!




Blouse: Francesca's
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Nine West
Nails: China Glaze Pink Voltage
Bracelets: Handmade and Banana Republic

*Ignore my hair. I'm growing it out so my "bangs" now consist of a few pieces that don't go behind my ear. I'm just glad you can't see the hot mess that is happening on the back of my head. Specifically the neck area. It's bad...and you will NEVER see it!

There ya have it Dolls! I need a nail polish intervention. I wonder what Dr. Drew would say about my addiction?

Tomorrow I get to proctor exams all day. Sitting in silence, reading a book. It's very exciting. You're probably jealous. I'm getting Gigi's Cupcakes as a gift to myself. More on Gigi's later!! Have a great Thursday!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am very quickly becoming obsessed with nail polish as well! But hey, it's cheaper than a huge shoe collection right?? Love your OOTD too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail polish bottles are easier to store than shoes too! I guess there could be worse things to be obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete