9.22.2011

Gotta have my fix...

Of coffee that is! I thought I'd share some of my fav new flavors with you guys!

The first 3 are all from Green Mountain Coffee.


I had this yesterday morning. AMAZEBALLS!


I was skeptical but it seriously tasted like a blueberry muffin and the house smells like a bakery! Delicious! 


This is just plain awesome. The fact that it's being discontinued is pretty much devastating. Jenn doesn't like to talk about it. We hope they change their minds!


I don't like coconut but for some reason this Wolfgang Puck coffee hits the spot! 

I also have Apple Caramel Pie by Van Houtte but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Should be interesting!! Do any of you use a Keurig? If so, what are some of your favorite flavors? I love trying something new. I could really have a list a mile long of all of the ones I like.

Happy Thursday Dolls! I hope you have a fabulous day...it's almost the weekend!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. ooh mountain blueberry, I would like to try that one I love blueberries

    ReplyDelete