9.19.2011

Gigi's Cupcakes

I meant to blog about Gigi's Cupcakes last week after we enjoyed many different cupcakes because they are absolutely UH.MAZING. But, this is actually a more fitting day to discuss it. Their new Fall menu finally gets released today.

Here are the simply delicious cupcakes I shared with my family. We basically just all got forks and dug in!




The one on the left is Funky Monkey (banana nut bread cake with chocolate chips, peanut butter buttercream icing with chocolate and peanut butter drizzle) and Merry Margarita (does that even need an explanation??)


White Midnight Magic (dark chocolate cake with chocolate chips, white cream cheese frosting and chocolate chips) and Strawberry Shortcake (white cake baked with fresh strawberries topped with strawberry buttercream frosting with red sugar crystals)


Wedding Cake (white cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and sprinkled with white nonpareils) and Carrot Cake (carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting and green sugar crystals)


Seriously, look at the size of that thing! This is why we shared. I was not disappointed in a single one of them. The Strawberry Shortcake is fantastic. I love anything strawberry.

Some of the new ones I'm looking forward to: Canadian Maple (give me anything with bacon on it), Butterscotch, English Toffee, Nodini Cannoli, Raspberries and Cream, Cherry Swirl, Walnut Sugar Maple...basically all of them!

If there is a Gigi's near you...go NOW. You will not regret your decision. Cupcakes are made on certain days so check the schedule of your local store before you go. Oh and the best part is the online ordering. You can place your order and they will have it ready for you. I love anything that makes my life easier!

So begins another week. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment