9.16.2011

Friday Favorites

Wooohooo! It's Friday Ladies! So glad it's finally here. It's been a long week and I'm ready for the weekend! Friday nights in the Fall = football season. So, Friday Night Lights it is. We're road tripping to an away game tonight. Thankfully, Jenn has a minivan. She is such a soccer Mom! :) So, we're packing the "Loser Cruiser" down and heading to the game. We may or may not watch movies and pretend to be one of the kids. Give me a wireless headset and I'm ready to go! It's been a chilly couple of days so I'll probably be wearing a version of this...


This picture might look familiar to some of you. (It used to be on my header before I did the re-vamp.) The bestie and I took this last football season. I'm pretty this was towards the end of the season when a hat is a necessity not during Week 4 when we should still be able to get by without gloves and scarves. However, I'll be bringing it with me tonight for sure! Or a variation of this Ralph Lauren one. I have A LOT of hats, gloves and scarves. I might be cold but you better believe I'm accessorized!  


Fall weather makes me crave one of many things...PUMPKIN. I made this delicious Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle last year for our Thanksgiving carry in. It was a hit. So delicious!! I might need to bring that out again this year!


One more thing that makes me think of Fall...my dark nail polishes. My go to is Lincoln Park After Dark . Mrs. O'Learly's BBQ is another favorite! I can't wait to start wearing my favorite dark shades. You know you'll be getting pictures of them so don't worry!

What are your favorite things about Fall? Do you have a favorite dark polish that you look forward to wearing every year when the seasons change?

Well Dolls, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy the football games. I know I'll be on my couch with my jersey on and ready for some Buckeye football on Saturday!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Yes! More pumpkin layer pie thing!

    I think it needs more beef sauteed with peas and onions this year, though...

    ReplyDelete