9.07.2011

A few things to get you thru your Wednesday

We OFFICIALLY have a new Bachelor. Ben Flajnik will be returning to the mansion this Winter. Ben totally grew on me as the season progressed. I think he's a good guy and deserves to be happy. Maybe he could be one of the few to actually find love on The Bachelor.

Since we're on the topic of The Bachelor, who watched Bachelor Pad on Monday? I really like Graham and Michelle together. I wasn't a fan of hers on her season but I kind of like her now. I think they portrayed her in a bad light the first time around. The Michael/Holly drama. Well, it should be interesting now that Blake is gone. But, I think Holly's done. I guess we'll find out next week on the live finale. (I could google search it but I'll try to resist.) I seriously think Michael needs to move on. There are other nice Ohio girls to pick from. ;) ;)

Next up, Gaga is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar. One word...AMAZEBALLS.


It's the first time in 20 years the cover has been in Black and White. Well done. She looks like some kind of 70's Flower Child. I.LOVE.IT. Stunning. Gorgeous. Seriously, I could go on and on.

The CMA award nominees were announced yesterday. All of my favorite Country Ladies were represented. Taylor, Miranda and Carrie. The boys didn't disappoint either. I can't wait to see the performances! I love that The Band Perry is getting some attention. I love their album. Once again, Taylor is hanging out in the boys club with an Entertainer of the Year nomination. Should we do our own voting and see if we get it right?!?! I love Carrie and Brad's dynamic when they host together. I'll look forward to many many many wardrobe changes from our girl!

Tonight is a special eviction episode of Big Brother!!! The end is almost here. Who will be the winner?! I really want Rachel and Jordan to be the final 2. I know there has been a lot of talk about this season being rigged but I don't care! I still can't wait to see the finale. Then, all of my favorite shows start premiering. 1 hour of HIMYM?? YESSSS! Thank you CBS!

Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! I didn't hear. I BIG PINK PUFFY HEART BEN!!!!!

    Ok, now I have to go finish reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes, I'm glad I could break the news to you!!! We'll have lots to discuss this Winter!

    ReplyDelete