8.08.2011

Weekend Re-Cap

So my weekend in a nutshell…was spent in bed. I have another freaking ear infection. I used to get them all the time as a child but they haven't been bad since about Junior high. Well, in the past year I’ve had about 3 of them. I’m going to the doctor today and probably going to an ENT because I’m pretty much over this. The ear hurts but it’s the dizziness that is causing me a problem. Jess and I were convinced I had a stroke or something on Friday night. I couldn’t walk straight and couldn’t say the phrase can of tuna for the life of me. We managed to find the funny in the situation. I'm still dizzy enough that I don't feel comfortable driving all the way to work. Interstate driving when it's difficult to turn your head quickly isn't' the best idea.

On to more lighthearted and fun things. An OOTD from last week.






Top: JCrew
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Banana Republic
Heels: Nine West
Watch: Invicta
Bracelet: JCrew (another purchase during my mid-week shopping trip last week)

I decided to go back and buy the expensive foundation at Sephora. I’m in love with it. They were having a V.I.B. event so I got a free gift! I also hit my 500 point reward so I got a free gift for that too. It was definitely a good Sephora visit.



This is the Diorskin Nude Foundation in Medium Beige. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

My 500 point reward…Bumble and Bumble shampoo/conditioner/finshing spray travel kit. I cannot wait to try this stuff!


My free gift came in this adorable little box. It was full of all kinds of goodies!!



I’m going to go ahead and say that I love the Stila coconut crush lip/cheek stain. I tried it Sunday and it looked great with my Too Faced Glamour Gloss on top of it. So far, that’s the only thing I have tried. But, I’ve wanted to try the Miracle worker Moisturizer for a while. I’m looking forward to trying that. I love NARS so I’m sure I’ll love that primer. I’ll keep you posted on my thoughts on all of these products!

Sunday, we celebrated the twins’ 3rd birthday. They are so freaking cute. I’ll post pics later this week. They deserve their own post!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment