8.23.2011

Weekend Re-Cap and OOTD

My weekend re-cap...a day late! I had a pretty nice weekend. I picked up my bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding. I'll post pics later this week. I really like the dress. I know people say, "you can totally wear it again" and most of the time it isn't true. Well, I really do think this is a dress I can wear again. Plus, it has pockets, which is A.MAZ.ING. We've discussed my love for any dress or skirt with pockets.

I wore this outfit on Saturday.


I cut my head off...seriously I need to get my photography skills in check I'm slackin lately! 




Shirt: PacSun
Shorts: Express (my bday shorts)
Shoes: Target (kids department)
Watch: Invicta
Bracelets: Mine

I got my new sunglasses in the mail...finally! I was so excited! 



Another highlight of my weekend, getting my fall fashion magazines in the mail!! I CANNOT wait to dig into these babies. I started to look at the InStyle but I haven't gotten very far. I'm not trying to wish away Summer but I'm looking forward to tall boots and skinny jeans. I see a new pair of riding boots in my future.


What are your favorite things about fall? Are you planning your fall shopping trip yet? Because I definitely see a visit to the outlet mall happening very soon!

Happy Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

P.S. TODAY IS MY BABY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 22ND LAUREN! I hope Mr. LeRoy Brown gets you something fabulous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment