8.29.2011

Reunited and it feels so good!

I have been reunited with my best friend and it feels so good to have her back in America! I'm a horrible blogger and friend because I didn't even get a picture with her. We had a great weekend. I loved hanging out with my college friends. We had great wine, great food and great company! I could use more weekends like that.

I also got a great birthday gift from Ren.


How fabuous is this Polish scarf? I love it. There are so many colors in it so I know I will get a lot of use out of it. Thanks again Ren, I absolutely love it!

Jill and I had to make a quick trip to TJ Maxx. I of course ended up with a new pair of shoes. 



I seriously cannot wait to wear these with tights and a dress. I guess I'm ready for Fall!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Just think, next week at this time we'll be able to stay up late and sleep in on our day off! AHH! I love the thought of that!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, LOVE the bow shoes those are too cute! So jealous they were a TJM find!

    ReplyDelete