8.10.2011

Reagan and Tristan Turn 3!

Ok, these adorable babies turned 3 last week. I think they are at such a fun age. They were so excited about all of their gifts. I think they are seriously the cutest things, maybe I’m biased because they’re family. But, they are the sweetest little girls. Such delicate little voices and so well behaved. I love them! Reagan is the feisty one. Tristan is more calm and mild mannered.





They actually loved getting clothes! So adorable!



Of course Reagan would be the one to take a bite out of the cake!


Tristan double fisting it!


I mean really…does it get cuter than this?



I thought this was hilarious. The boys are exhausted and using the new balls as ottomans.

So that was the birthday party. Nothing fancy just some family fun!

Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment