8.30.2011

OOTD

I wore my new scarf yesterday. I got so many compliments on it. I even had an older man tell me that I looked better than cream cheese on strawberry cake. Seriously. This is my life!





Shirt: JCrew
Cami: Forever 21
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Scarf: Gift
Bracelets: Mine
Nail Polish: OPI Cajun Shrimp

Please don't judge me for the mess in the background. I have yet to unpack from the weekend and I have a ton of laundry to put away. I chose the early bedtime over cleaning last night.

I didn't even watch Bachelor Pad. I'll watch it during my lunch today and I'll report back tomorrow!! I'm getting super excited for the Fall premieres of all of my shows. How about all of you?? I'm kind of ready for HIMYM and Grey's (just to name a couple)! What are your favorites?

Have a great Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment