8.18.2011

OOTD

I'm attempting this again. I should preface these pictures with this comment...the quality SUCKS. My camera battery died and I had no idea they were that dark and somewhat blurry. I was just trying to snap pics as fast as I could so I could put on my sweatpants. I'm gonna be real with ya ladies, I put on my sweatpants AS SOON AS I get home from work. If I could wear my over-sized Men's OU sweatpants to work, I would. If only that was socially acceptable! I love dressing up and wearing cute shoes, etc but a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved tee are my attire when I have nothing to do. When I wore scrubs every day I would look forward to wearing something cute. Now things have flipped!

Well that was a long rant! On to my horrible pictures. I promise to post pics of the dress again the next time I wear it.


This angle is totally weird and the dress appears to be puckering. I probably should have just scraped the entire OOTD! Such a horrible picture!

Dress: Banana Republic Outlet
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Watch: Invicta
Bracelets: Mine

So there ya have it! I told you they were bad. I hope you're all having a great week!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. adore this dress. so beyond cute. super happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 4 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete