8.16.2011

My family makes me laugh

My dad received a text message last night. It takes Dad 20 minutes to respond to a text so it kills me when he gets them. But, I noticed his ringtone was a rap song. I died laughing. If I had to guess, I would say it's Lil Wayne. In his defense, the phone used to be my brother's. Mid tear filled laughter, I said, "your ringtone is a rap song!!!" My dad got all kinds of defensive and said, IT ISN'T MINE! This made me laugh more because I'm totally aware that it was Ty's ringtone but it kills me that he has had the phone a year and still has no idea how to change the ringtone. I LOVE my dad! haha. It was the highlight of my day. After dealing with some incompetent people yesterday, it was nice to have a really good laugh.

Since I'm on the topic of my family I thought I'd give you a little peek at the YMCA's most productive employee...


My dear brother planking some vending machines.


That's a personal trainer hard at work right there! Just planking the roof of the Y.

Those pics made me laugh so hard. My bro is a pretty funny kid but sometimes he surprises me!

I couldn't stay awake for all of Bachelor Pad last night. I saw Michael and Holly though. It broke my heart. I'll date you Michael!!

Happy Tuesday Dolls! I'm wearing my new black dress so I'll post an OOTD later this week.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. ok, so don't tell anyone my secret, but I totally bought BachelorPad on iTunes so I could watch it! I got to watch it this morning and I totally cried at the end. It was THE sweetest thing EVER! Let me know what you think after you watch it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Honestly, he is such a good guy. I hope they make it work!

    ReplyDelete