8.22.2011

Kim K is a wife.

Ok, I've mentioned my love for the Kardashians. I would have given anything to be at the wedding this weekend. I think it is cruel that E! is making us wait until October to see the 2 day special. But, thankfully they have been supplying us with the round the clock updates including photos and video. I want to see the dress...full length. I have yet to see the bottom of it. I'm sure dresses 2 and 3 were phenomenal also.


E! has a page similar to People Online's Royal page that is fully dedicated to Wills and Kate. People are calling this the American Royal Wedding. I mean the bridesmaids even wore ivory. So, very Pippa! The downfall...we didn't get to watch it live. Don't think I won't have a viewing party on Oct 9th and 10th though! You can see the first glimpse of the wedding video here


She looks so happy and GORGEOUS! Eonline even has a breakdown of everything you need to know here.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that is super excited about this wedding?! I have a weekend recap for you but I was so busy last night that I didn't get around to it. So, you'll have to wait until Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend! I want this week to fly by because I'm Cleveland bound again on Friday. My bestie is FINALLY returning from Poland and her European travels. I cannot wait to hear that sarcastic wit in person! 

I received a postcard from Bordeaux. She used the card to tell me that the creepy couple next to her on the train were giving each other full on foot massages. Oil and Lotion! The woman had her bare feet on the floor of the train. UGH!!!! So disgusting. Typically, if this happened in America, (where she could call/text me) we would have been judging this couple together. But, sadly that was not the case! This is why I need her back! 

Well, Happy Monday Dolls! And Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Humphries!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am in a fight with E though for not airing the wedding until October. I can't wait that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I will have to buy People on Friday in order to hold me over. I wish we lived closer so we could have a viewing party together!

    ReplyDelete