8.25.2011

I have a mission for you...

Dolls, I'm on a mission to find a pale pink, long sleeve, light weight, long cardigan. I know...so specific. I have an obsession with cardigans. It's ALWAYS cold in my office. I work with a space heater on every day. This means I throw a cardigan over nearly every outfit. I do not have a pale pink one and I feel like it is something I need in my wardrobe. I have a few outfits that are dying for it. Here is my mission...if you find one, share the wealth.

My fall shopping extravaganza will be happening soon. I would like to have an idea of where to look to find said cardigan. I'm also going to be on the hunt for chocolate brown riding boots. Just an FYI! If you find me a cardigan, I will make you a bracelet. Seriously. I'll let you pick the color scheme and everything.

I don't want anything crazy. No ruffles, sparkle, crazy buttons, etc. This is kind of what I have in mind.


Now, I'm going to warn you. I've already been on the websites for the following places. Forever 21, American Eagle, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, NY & Co., Express, and The Limited.

I found this on JCrew. It's $90 but I'm sure I can find a cheaper option. I'm a girl that loves a good sale. I'm also not totally sold on the color. It looks a little peachy to me. If any of you see this in person, report back!


So, I want my fellow fashionistas to work their magic and let me know what you find! I'll be in Cleveland this weekend so I can stop by a mall or stop in Columbus on my way home if someone finds something that I need to get ASAP!

I'm happy to return this favor for any of you!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment