8.26.2011

Friday Favorites!

Yayyyy!! It's Friday Ladies and I get to see my favorite world traveler today! That's right folks, Ren is FINALLY back on American soil and I'm Cleveland bound. I'm heading out early today in hopes of beating some traffic in Columbus. I cannot wait to have my other 2/3 by my side. Before I embark on my nearly 4 hour drive, I'll share with you my Friday Favorites!


I'm an every other day hair washer. I sometimes try to push that another day. Doing my hair is a task. (I cannot wait to have the option of a pony tail again.) So, finding a decent dry shampoo was a happy moment for me. I tried Tresemme's dry shampoo and I did not like it. I don't think it did anything for me. This Suave stuff does the trick! Plus, it smells great! The cheap price makes it even better. If you're wanting to try a dry shampoo I would recommend this one for sure! (It will def be in my bag this wknd.)


We've discussed my on going battle for clearer skin. It's just that, an ongoing battle. I think I've beat it and then it comes back. I think part of the problem was I abruptly stopped using my acne wash. So, as of right now I'm using the acne wash every other night and this St. Ives Green Tea Scrub any other time I wash my face. I really do think it has reduced the redness and I haven't had a breakout in weeks. (I just knocked on wood...not kidding.) The "scrub" isn't rough. It's very fine and I like the smell of it. I definitely recommend trying it.


These are my latest creations! I wore all of them together yesterday with a gray/black short sleeved sweater dress. The purple gave a little pop of color to my otherwise neutral outfit. (I wore nude pumps and had a gray cardigan on in the morning.) I put them on elastic...mainly because it was faster and I was trying to watch Big Brother when I was making them. When the bracelets are for me, I don't really care either way!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm going to enjoy my quality time with some pretty awesome Bobcats!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment