8.31.2011

Eye Candy

I need a little pick me up to get me through this week. The week before long weekends seem to be the longest. I figured a little eye candy was just what I needed!


This smokeshow is the reason I watch Bachelor Pad. I kind of love him and I think he is too good for Holly. She goes on and on about how he broke her heart and left her. Umm...did you forget that you broke off the engagement before that?! There's a reason he couldn't trust you. Michael, I think it's time you date a different Ohio girl! :)


Dr. Jackson Avery...I hope you take your shirt off a few more times this season on Grey's. It makes my Thursdays more enjoyable!


Ryan Reynolds aka Van Wilder. I bought Definitely, Maybe because you were in it. I would hate coming home to those abs every night.


Chris Lowell. I remember the first time I saw you on the Grey's/Private Practice initial crossover episode. (Ya know which one I mean, Naomi was played by someone else.) You were going surfing and the ladies were waiting for you to show up shirtless. I fell in love. Then, they killed you off of the show. DEVASTATING. While watching The Help I had to IMDB it to figure out your name because I just couldn't remember it for the life of me. You might be my new crush. 

Seriously, I could go on for days. But, I'll just leave you with the 4 of them. What better way to get thru your Wednesday than to stare at some good looking boys! I think it's the best medicine for a week that's dragging.

Who are your eye candy? Ok, I couldn't resist at least naming a few more like Brad Pitt (sans nasty beard - think Mr. and Mrs. Smith), Matthew McConaughey, Bradley Cooper, Mark Salling (there's something about bad boy Puck from Glee), Jake Gyllenhaal, Chase Crawford and Channing Tatum.

I'll leave with those images in your head. Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love Michael. I loved him on Jillian's season and I love him now! You have a pretty solid list here =}

    ReplyDelete