8.09.2011

Bachelor Pad

Well the Bachelor Pad premiered Monday night. I didn’t see it all…thanks to my awesome anti-dizziness meds that made me feel high. Like over dilated eyes, jittery and moving in slow motion kind of feeling. Awesome, right?! (I am actually writing this Monday night…in the previously mentioned high state. So, bear with any nonsense that I write.) Clearly, I will not be taking these while at work which means I just have to deal until this passes. Fantastic.

Back to Bachelor Pad. What I did see, I loved. I love that the Bachelor organization puts all of these enemies and exes in the same house. It’s a recipe for drama and that makes me happy. Why else would I watch a show like Bachelor Pad?! I cannot wait to see how this pans out. I was never a Vienna fan and to be frank, I always thought Jake was kind of a tool. He’s definitely no JP or Ben.

There will be a summer full of tears and fights. Definitely some hook-ups and few broken hearts. This is going to be a.maz.ing. Last season Dave and Natalie won. Just a little tid bit of info, Dave grew up in the town next to me. Small town Ohio winning Bachelor Pad. I kind of loved it!

Who else watched last night?  I want to hear your thoughts. I’ll give my complete thoughts after I see the entire thing.

Happy Tuesday Dolls!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Bachelor Pad is going to be ah.may.zing. Jake is such a tool! I'm not a Vienna fan at all either but I love watching her craziness. I can't wait to see how Gia fares because it seems like she's already going to have to fight hard to stay on the show. I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you watch it too! I plan to watch the rest of it tomorrow during my lunch break. I love watching Vienna's craziness too. I was never a big fan of her. They put so many exes, etc on this year. I can't wait to see it all unfold!

    ReplyDelete