7.11.2011

Weekend Project

I started making some bracelets for myself and a co-worker has already asked me to make one for her. So, I'm hoping this could turn into a little side project. I spent my weekend making bracelets. Here is what I have so far!



I made this one for my cousin. It's peacock inspired and Jess loves anything peacock!




This is one I made for myself.


So, is this which is what inspired the one I made for my co-worker Laura.


I posted this one in a pic last week. 



This is Laura's bracelet.


I loved this one so much that I made one for myself. My wrists are the size of a 3rd graders so my bracelets are really small. Which is why I started making my own. I can never buy them to fit. 




Let me know your thoughts on my new bracelets!! I have so many ideas. I need to buy more beads! I hope you all had a fab weekend! Other than making bracelets I did nothing. Which was perfect. I know this weekend will be CRAZY so I needed a weekend to relax!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment