7.06.2011

SERIOUSLY...SERIOUSLY?!?!

I just watched the Casey Anthony verdict and I'm speechless. How can you high five your attorneys and smile and laugh knowing that your child is dead? I'm pretty sure the only people in America that thought she might be not guilty were the jurors on the case. There is still no justice for that poor little girl. If she didn't do it then what happened to Caylee?? The drowning story just doesn't add up. You don't cover up a drowning to make it look like a murder. That's just stupid.

George and Cindy walked out right after the verdict. What does that mean?? I think they know she's guilty because they've been lying for her and protecting her all along.

I'm so angry right now. I was doubting that they could actually get her on Murder 1...that was a tough sell. But, aggravated child abuse? I think she's guilty of at least that. Say she did drown. Casey is still at fault for not looking out for her daughter. Then, she waited 31 days to say anything. Again, that's her fault. Give me a break.

Our legal system failed that little girl. My heart breaks for her because she never did anything to deserve what she was put through. Karma's a bitch. I think Casey will get her's some day. Just look at OJ.

Sorry for such a mean hearted post. But, I'm really pissed! I waited until this morning to post this, in case I wanted to take anything back. I opted to leave it alone. That's how I was feeling so I think I should remember that.

On a lighter note, my OOTD from yesterday.





Dress: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bracelets: Banana Republic and my own
Nail Polish: OPI Koala Berry
Watch: Invicta
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment