7.27.2011

OOTD

I haven't done any OOTD's lately. So, here's two from this week!






Cardigan: New York and Co.
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Watch: Invicta
Bracelets: Banana Republic and my own creation :)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle


(This picture is all kinds of awkward but it's the only side shot that didn't turn out blurry.) 


Do we love the bow???



Dress: Forever 21
Watch: Invicta
Bracelets: 2 of my own creations
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Toenail Polish: OPI Koala Berry


The gold glitter polish on top of Essie Sand Tropez. I got a few compliments on it today!! :) The glitter makes me smile!

There ya have it Dolls! Are you so happy it's Wednesday? The week is half over. It's flying by which is good but then it's bad because I have SO SO SO MUCH to get done before Monday. I'm glad a new academic year only comes around once a year!

XOXO

P.S. This is my 100th post. How is that possible?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment