7.07.2011

Guilty Pleasures - TV

I know you all have them. There is no need to hide it. I have so many. I figured why not list them. One of my favorites starts today!!

*Real Housewives (I'm not a fan of all of them. Let's be serious there are A LOT! But, I can't deny the original OC and I love me some Jersey fabulousness. I used to watch NYC only because I have a girl crush on Bethenny Frankel. That leads to me next one...)

*Bethenny Getting Married, Bethenny Ever After, whatever she decides to name the next season. I'm sold. I love her craziness. Plus, she gave me Skinny Girl Margaritas.

*Big Brother. Yes. I love it. I watch it 3 times a week during the summer. It's sick. I'll even check the blogs to see what happens during the down time. I become mildly obsessed. They're bringing back past house guests this season. Love me some Jeff and Jordan. If it's true that Rachel and Brenden are coming back, I hope they evict that red haired hot mess right away because I can't handle that laugh for another season.

*Keeping up with the Kardashians. Why do I love them? Who knows. But, I kind of want to be a part of their family for a day or maybe a week.

*I used to love The Hills/Laguna Beach. It wasn't the same after Lauren left.

*One Tree Hill. I watch it religiously. I blame my sister for having us stalk the cast while vacationing in NC while I was in college. I've been hooked ever since. It's the show that will not die. But, this will be the last season. I've heard it will have a January release date because it's only 13 episode. I find that cruel!! Give us our closure already. What I really love is when I visit a male friend (that shall remain nameless) and we discuss it in detail because due to his new occupation he doesn't have the privileges of watching it religiously. You know who you are! We've also been known to watch Dawson's Creek together. :)

I know I have more guilty pleasures. We could do a movie version of this too. (ahem...Mean Girls...) But, I'll leave that for another day!

How excited are we that he week is almost over already?! It's flying by...I wish every week was a 4 day week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment