7.29.2011

Friday Favorites!

YAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!! I'm going to be busting my butt to make sure I have everything ready for the new academic year on Monday. But, I'm hoping that makes this day fly by! Plus, I'm heading back to Sephora today. Yes, I know. I was JUST there last Friday. Well my foundation powder was running low. I knew I didn't have much left but then the thing broke earlier this week. So, I MUST get more. I'm having a lovely puberty stricken teenager break-out (again - this has to be hormonal!) and I need to cover this face up. I'll report back on Monday with my purchases. I have a few things for you today:


I bought this with my VS birthday gift card. I think it will look fab in Key West in February!


Covergirl Lash Blast Fushion Waterproof in Very Black. I accidentally bought the waterproof formula. Turns out I like it more than the regular. I tend to be on the "warm" side. So, I need make-up that won't run when I feel like I'm melting. This is perfect! It lengthens and gives volume. I just use my Sephora Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover and it comes right off!


Essie Sand Tropez. I've had this on under my Gold Glitter all week. Not a chip yet! I do think it's time for something brighter though. So, I'll probably be switching it up this weekend. By the way, I'm wearing my sequin birthday tank under a cardi today and it looks fantastic with the glitter nails!

Well Dolls, I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Stay cool, find a pool and relax! 

XOXO

P.S. I had some recipes I wanted to post. I didn't get to them this week so I will definitely make it happen next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment