7.22.2011

Friday Favorites

How excited are we for the weekend?!?! Week 6 of the Clerkship Rotation is always my most hectic. So, I'm SOOOOO grateful the week is over. I'm sitting in a computer lab for 6 hours today in silence. It's a blast. I'll probably need one of these before I go.


Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato. A.MAZ.ING. I had one yesterday too. My weakness!


I couldn't live without this product. I ALWAYS use it as my base coat for nail polish. I haven't had bare nails in months but I haven't had a chance to do them in the past couple of days so I'm working with the Matte formula. 

Lastly, there is no picture for this...A SHOPPING TRIP WITH MY BESTIE. What better way to blow off steam after sitting in a computer lab for hours?! Shopping of course. I have to go to Sephora. (The list is longggg.) I will also be hitting up New York & Co, VS, prob Forever 21 and who knows what else! I'm so excited for a little girl time with Ms. Jenn. We haven't done this since the Spring during our week long sleepover. It's much overdue!

Have a blast this weekend Ladies! I'll post the damage on Monday. There will also be some recipes at some point next week. So, keep an eye out!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment