7.01.2011

Friday Favorites!

It's finally that time again...Friday Favorites! I no joke thought Wednesday was Friday this week. How disappointed was I when I realized my mistake. UGH...C'est la vie! Without further ado, here is my list.


Essie Lollipop is my new favorite red polish. You can see me wearing it here


My Vera Large Duffel in Hope Garden is still sitting on my floor from last weekend. Don't worry, I just put it at the foot of my bed then I can't see the mess! I'll address this issue this weekend. I've just been too tired to fully unpack it and put away my clean laundry.


Special K cracker chips make my mouth water just thinking about them. I like the sour cream and onion. 27 chips are only 110 calories. Yes..Please!! Delicious!

So, there ya have it Dolls! Anything that made your week special that I should know about? Please share! I hope to make a trip to Sephora soon. I'm in desperate need of many things. We know this will be a fiasco and I'll come back with far more than intended to buy. So keep your eye for that, hopefully some time next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment