7.18.2011

Cocktails and Drag Queens

My birthday celebration consisted of lots of cocktails, gay bars, drag queens, the BEST homemade chicken enchilada I have ever had and piggy back rides. All and All it was a successful evening. There are some pictures on my camera. I'm not sure of the status of them because I noticed the camera was on the wrong setting. I think they are quite blurry but we'll see for sure when I upload them tonight.

At one point in the evening we were in a gay country western bar (who know it existed?!?!) and Jill made the comment, "I'm 1 of 2 females in this bar." She looks at me and says, "You're the other one." What a fantastic evening.

I have one picture for you thanks to my dear friend Brandon.


Yes, that's me and VERY tall drag queen. 

Well, here's to hoping that 28 is a fabulous year!! Dolls, I hope you all had a great weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment