7.14.2011

After work shopping trip

I stopped by the mall on my way home last night. I had a birthday vip card for Express so I took the opportunity to use it before my birthday celebration this weekend. Ya know I love any reason to buy a new outfit! Here are my purchases:


These little guys were on the sale rack. I love that. Back story: I have a pair of khaki and watermelon JCrew chino shorts. I wear the crap out of the watermelon ones. I put the khaki on a few weeks ago and they were HUGE. Like even with a belt, they were big. I have no idea what happened. But, they look pretty bad so I was excited to find these for $17.99.


MOST. COMFORTABLE. SHORTS. EVER. I'm in love. I'm wearing them Saturday night. Oh and they were 40% off.


This gorgeous tank was on sale too! I'm wearing it with the fab black shorts on Saturday. No worries, I'll take pictures!


Here's the detail of the tank.


I'm so excited about this clutch. I don't have a black clutch so I needed it! ;) This is what it looks like folded.


It has a magnet and opens up to be this big. How great is that??


Look at all of that room!! (Ignore the junk all over my bed.)


ShoeDazzle delivered these beauties today. I'm pretty excited. They look great with the black shorts. However, I don't think they will be broken in by Saturday night. I'll prob stick with the nude pumps.


Bow detail. Adorbs, right?!?!

I just realized I didn't buy a single thing with color. So unlike me. But, I think these could be some new staples!! I can't wait to wear everything.

I have a vaca day today. Too bad I'm busy all day and don't get to relax. C'est la vie! Happy Thursday Dolls!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Turns out, it was a rock in the heel of my boot! Bobby extracted it and when he saw how disappointed I was he suggested that I still get a new pair of boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those black shorts do look comfy! Can't wait to hear about your birthday weekend celebration and see pics of your new outfit!

    ReplyDelete