6.14.2011

OOTD's and a little shopping

I wore this to work on Thursday of last week. Yes, I'm pretty behind schedule!





Tank: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Necklace: Forever 21

Friday, I spent the day in a computer lab proctoring exams so I got to dress casually. I love it! I go for comfort on those days. I would prefer sweatpants or yoga pants but I think they might frown upon that!



Please ignore my wrinkled shirt. My sister borrowed my steamer to do her graduation gown and I was left with a wrinkly shirt. 


Tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: JCrew
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: ShoeDazzle (basically a wine of the month club for shoes)

Now on to my purchases. Jenn and I got stuck in Target for about an hour and a half due to the monsoon outside. I came out with 2 new pairs of shoes.



These actually came from the kids section. They are so cute and were only $13.50. They were far cuter than any of their adult sized counterparts. So, I hit the jackpot when I found a size 4. Jenn got them in silver. We were incredibly happy!



I've seen these shoes in several different Target stores but they NEVER had my size. I've been looking for the perfect nude pumps for MONTHS. This is not an exaggeration. I even had a pair but sent them back because they were too tall and I thought I looked like a stripper. Finally, I have a pair that I like. They're the perfect color, a great height, comfortable and they were only $30!! What a great shopping trip!

We even managed to find Jenn a great Reunion dress. It's this Friday...I'm ready for it be over! I'm hoping it's a good time. Mexican food, margs and old friends. I think it should be fine!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment