6.08.2011

OOTD and 30 by 30

Tuesday's OOTD. I couldn't show my face. I had just gotten my hair cut and I didn't have my Aunt style it because I was going to come home and shower. It was a WRECK.


(Ignore my guilty pleasure on the tv...Real Housewives of NJ) 



Top: New York and Co
Pants: New York and co
Shoes: Madden Girl (from DSW)
Belt: Forever 21

I have these pants in 4 different colors. What can I say, they are so comfortable and versatile. I sometimes wear them in the winter and tuck them into my boots. This top is one of my favorites. I wish I had it in 10 different colors. I love anything with a ruffle!

Now for the second part of my post. Jes at Bleu Dress and Dress Blues posted a 30 by 30 list. I feel like this is something I want to do as well. I need some ideas for my list. I have 2 years and 1 month to complete these things. So, we have some time to do some fun stuff! I really want your input on this. It can be anything. I have a few in mind, like watching the entire series of Lost because I've never seen it and printing/organizing all of my photos. I used to be so good at this. I'll do a post with my final list.

Thanks for the help dolls!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment