6.28.2011

I forgot that I snapped a couple quick pics of my outfit before I left Saturday night.



Cardigan: New York & Co
Tank: Target
Jeans: American Eagle Jeggings
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Invicta Angel

Now on to my annoyance. I'm sitting there trying to watch The Bachelorette. And I'm so looking forward to seeing the JP date. Then, it happens...a stupid severe weather warning that cuts regularly scheduled programming. I'm stuck watching the same idiot repeat himself for 20 minutes. Then, he has the nerve to say some of the cities in the line of the storm are probably out of the viewing area. WHAT?!?!?! I'm missing the JP date so you can tell us about a tornado warning that may or may not be seen by the people it is effecting. I.Will.Kill.You. It comes back as JP and Ashley are hugging and the date is over. SO PISSED.

Then, Mickey left. Ugh. I liked him. But, I say more power to you. If you feel like you can't stick by her after that then you should leave. Did she honestly think the guys would be all smiles and rainbows about her "falling for Bentley" comment and having him on her mind for all of that time only to bring him back and finally get the "period" she needed for closure? Come on, Ashley. If Brad did that to her she would have been pissed. She might be the whiniest bachelorette of all time. Man up. Put on your big girl pants. I think she needs to pick her words better. She keeps saying I didn't say it right. When you decided to tell the guys about Bentley's return, you probably should have planned a better speech. Because any person in their right mind would feel like they were second best after hearing something like that. Of course they're mad. I would be too!

I'll continue to watch. I can't turn it off. I have to see what happens. I'm basically hoping she doesn't pick JP because I want him to be the next bachelor. To quote my new soulmate Crystal, he's a smokeshow. Yum!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I can't believe I'm admitting this publicly, but I pay to watch this show on iTunes. I know, I'm crazy, but it's my guilty pleasure. I like Ashley and all but I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so glad I'm not alone. When she cried after the roast I was so pissed off. Who schedules a roast for a date and then gets upset when someone actually roasts her?!?!? If she can't handle a joke then she shouldn't have picked that date! I was also sad to see Mickey go, I didn't think he'd be "the one" but I do like him (even if he is from that nasty city up north!) And I thought JP's date was...just ok...you didn't miss much, except him reacting way better than the rest of the guys did to her news. JP is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the date on Hulu yesterday. Just that portion because I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing again. The roast episode was VERY annoying. I totally agree with you. If that's the kind of date you want then you need to man up and take it! I read Jesse Csincsak's (winner from Deanna's season) blogs about it. So, he gives insight into the show. She only knew Bentley for 9 days...9 DAYS. He says based on the typical form of the show he doesn't think JP will win b/c he is getting A LOT of air time. Unless for some reason they do things differently this season. Also, Ryan creeps me out. He can go.

    ReplyDelete