6.01.2011

How do you feel about Cajun Shrimp?!?!

Alright ladies, I bet you thought this was a recipe post. You thought wrong my loves. I've been rocking this hot little number on my nails for the past few days. It looked great with my black romper on Sunday.


OPI's Cajun Shrimp. It's been H.O.T. here in Ohio. It's only the 1st of June and it's 90 degrees. OMG Ladies I think we're in for a long hot summer! This excites me. However, it would excite me more if I could spend my days by a pool. This is why I played the lottery. I'll kindly take $200 million. I came out a winner...a $3 winner. So, I'll just apply that to the ever growing jackpot. I mean I just want to spend my days working out with my besties, doing a little shopping and generally living a life of luxury. I don't think that is too much to ask?!?! :)

I've told you once and I'll tell you again, I have an obsession with nail polish. I bought another one on Sunday! Fo real ladies, I might need an intervention. My night stand is going to be overflowing before long and I have put the Winter colors away. Oh My!

I blame Pink Lou Lou for my latest purchase. If she wouldn't have shown us such a fab color. I wouldn't have been compelled to buy it! So, as soon as I get a chip in Cajun Shrimp I'll be replacing it with Essie's Cute as a Button.

This is my life. These are the things that excite me. No judgement!

Have an amazing Wednesday my fabulous Dolls because the week is HALF over already!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....where are the romper pics??? I need to see this! I bet it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no pics of me in the romper on Sunday. I was a disgusting sweaty mess. Nearly 8 hours in the sun does not look good on me! However, next time I wear it I'll take a pic just for you!

    ReplyDelete