6.22.2011

Hodge Podge

This is a little bit of everything. A few OOTD's and some pics from the Reunion and Graduation Party. Now that I have my computer back, I can actually upload these things!



Shirt, Pants, Scarf: New York and Co
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Watch: Anne Klein




Tank: Target
Cardi: Banana Republic
Skirt: Forever 21
Watch: Invicta
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Nail Polish: Essie Lollipop

Now for a few Grad Party pics. Sadly, the family pics were not on my camera. I basically just took pictures of the twins. What can I say?!? They're incredibly cute!



Tristan and Cooper


Lauren, LeRoy, Tristan and Reagan



Reagan and Tristan


Grandpa and his girls!


Brother and Tristan


Reagan, Lauren, Tristan, Grandma and Eric

Just a couple pictures from the Reunion.


Rickey playing drums on a glass with a knife and fork?!?


Allie sitting in Addison's carseat in the "Loser Cruiser"


Besties.

That was basically my weekend in a nutshell!! Happy Wednesday Dolls!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Loving your outfits! That lace skirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take these pictures with you in mind Stacie! I adore that lace skirt. I'm putting it on a pretty consistent rotation!

    ReplyDelete