6.03.2011

Friday Favorites!

Yay!! The weekend is here and here are some of my favorite things!


My Banana Republic White Martin Fit Trousers. I'm wearing them right now. Seriously does it get any better than White Trousers? I don't think so!


Mr. Sun has finally made an appearance. After WEEKS of rain and nasty weather we can finally see the sun again. I took this pic in Florida last year...don't get too excited, I'm not surrounded by Palm Trees right now. But, it's a favorite of mine.



The Hangover Part II. I laughed so hard! Jenn cried. It was awesome. Notice Alan and all of his "Lewis Vuitton". I thought I'd share a recap from one of my MANY favorite scenes. I don't want to give too much away in case some of you haven't seen it. Jenn and I spent 30 minutes last night texting each other quotes from the movie and we were both DYING.


Stu: “It’s my bachelor brunch. Go crazy. Get some chocolate chip pancakes.A lap dance from the waitress.”
Phil: “That’s bullshit. You can’t just skip out on a bachelor party Stu.”
Stu: “Ya see that? That’s orange juice with a napkin on top. Ya know why? So nobody roofies me.”
Phil: “What? Well I refuse to eat fucking cantaloupe at a bachelor party.”
Phil: “Oh please. You wouldn’t even be with her if it wasn’t for us.”
Stu: “Oh, this will be good.”
Phil: “Stu, think about it. You ended up ditching Melissa and two years later you meet your true soulmate. You take Vegas out of that equation and you would have married a cunt.”
Phil: [to the rest of the patrons] “Oh it’s ok. No it’s ok. It’s a bachelor party. Drink up everybody. Oh wait, there’s no alcohol I forgot we’re at a fucking IHOP!”

Have a fantastic weekend Ladies! I have 2 graduation parties and I'm making a road trip to Columbus with Jenn for the State Track Meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment