5.24.2011

This is not working for me.

I bought new lipgloss this weekend. I was going to wait to mention it on my Friday Favorites because I adore it. It's the best gloss I've had in ages. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal. Of course, it was purchased at Sephora. Here's the deal. The brush is totally F'ED UP! Not ok Ladies, not ok. It's nearly impossible to apply without getting it all over my face. Ugh! Please, see for yourself! (I think it looks worse in person.)


I would like to thank the one and only Pink Lou Lou for turning me on to this fab product! I've decided to go back to Sephora today so I can return this. I mean the girls at Sephora have to understand my annoyance, right?!?! How does one put up with something like this! I didn't pay $19 for an f'ed up lip gloss brush. Thank you very much! I also sent the lovely folks at Too Faced a message. I feel like they should know when their products are defective. Maybe, I'll even get something free out of it! But, that's not why I did it. I think they make great products, I have mentioned several of them on here and here. If I were a new customer I would be P O'd by this but I have no doubt it was a fluke!

So, here's to hoping I get a new lip gloss tonight and you better believe I'll be checking the thing before I leave the store!

XOXO

P.S. Who bought Born This Way yesterday?? AHH!! Holy shit balls Gaga! I love you!! I will be rocking out to it during my work commute all week.

1 comment:

  1. I am appalled...APPALLED...at the condition of that lip gloss. I hope Sephora will remedy the situation to keep you as a happy customer. I also hope that Too Faced will at least apologize for letting something like that slip by quality control.

    ReplyDelete