5.31.2011

OOTD and Weekend Pics

OOTD from Friday...




Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Bracelets: Banana Republic
Watch: Anne Klein

My dad and his fellow 1487th National Guard unit guys have been marching in the Gratis, Ohio Memorial Day parade for nearly 30 years. Every year, we go watch the parade and then go to a picnic. My dad served in Desert Storm with most of the guys he is marching with.



There's dad...pulling up the rear!



This is the long part of the ceremony. We couldn't hear the speaker...AT ALL. So, they're lucky the guns were fired at the appropriate time!


Later that evening...my cousins graduated. (It was 90 degrees and we were outside nearly the entire day. I was EXHAUSTED!)


Alec Jay...following the tradition. We have another BOBCAT in the family!!!


Samantha Jo, so proud of her!


CONGRATULATIONS TO THE EHS CLASS OF 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. I have that watch in white and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect size! I love it too! I've been dying to get a gold watch but I can't find exactly what I want. Well that's a lie, I can but it's super expensive!

    ReplyDelete