5.26.2011

OOTD and Essie

Here is the outfit I wore yesterday. My fave new nail polish makes a cameo in the last pic.


I had to crop my stack of laundry out of the picture. I was also rushing due to the fact that tornado sirens were going off!






This is a little blurry. I wanted you to see the cute zippers on my pants. 


Top: Forever 21
Pants: New York and Company last season.
Shoes: Gianni Bini Emery Flats

I could have gotten a better pic of the nail polish. But, again...there were tornado warnings! Apparently, there was tennis ball sized hail spotted in Dayton. O.M.G!

The nail polish is Essie Nice is Nice. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The shoes were a Dillard's sale last season. $15...how fantastic is that?!? I'm not sure if you can find them online. But, they are unbelievably comfortable and I love the zipper detail around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment