5.30.2011

Memorial Day

I have pictures from the Memorial Day parade to post but you'll have to wait until later this week. It's too nice outside to be dealing with uploading photos right now! I just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day. Remember why we all have this day off today and thank the men and women that have served or are currently serving our country.

I personally want to thank my dad, Nik, Nick, Shawn, Brad, Nate, Gary, Steve, Brian, Charlie, Phil and Jason.

Enjoy your holiday Ladies!!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if that's my Jason or not, but I'll just pretend it is and say thank you for thinking of us =)

    PS, I love your OOTD posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is your Jason! We're practically family at this point.

    I'm glad you like the OOTD posts. My friend requested I do them. So, I try to remember to snap a few pics before I put my sweatpants on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you thanks Nick and Nik it made me think of this quote (not from Friends):

    "Over here is my brother Ted, and his wife, Melissa, and their children, Anita, Diane, and Nick. Over here, my brother Tommy, his wife Anzie, and their children, Anita, Diane, and Nick. And here, my brother George, his wife Freda, and their children, Anita, Diane, and Nick. Taki, Sohpie, Kari, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nikki, and I am Gus."

    ReplyDelete