5.18.2011

Graduations...

Graduation season is upon us. Brother graduated from Miami a few weeks ago. However, he chose not to walk. I'm actually surprised my parents didn't force him to do it. It did take him 6 yrs to make it happen. (That's not an exaggeration. SIX YEARS.) He changed his major a few times so that was the major culprit but still we didn't watch him walk across the stage. Miami is like OU in that they don't give you your diploma on graduation day, it comes in the mail. So, he has yet to see it in writing.

Sister graduates for OU in a few short weeks. It's crazy. I remember going to her Freshman orientation with her.

My mom is creating a graduation announcement for the both of them. Which means we get to look thru old photos and LAUGH. I thought I'd share a few of them I have already scanned.


If one picture defined my brother's childhood, it would be this one. Sitting on a basketball watching sports or E.T.


Sister is wearing her FAVORITE outfit. The pants look like a pack of lifesavers.


My sister had hair "issues" around the age of 2. This was the growing out portion of her life. She is snuggling with our precious boy...Smokie.


My poor father!! He had just returned from either Desert Storm or Summer Camp. Not sure which but we were clearly excited to have him home.


Lovin on my baby bro!


This KILLS me! He looks like a such a little old man. This is by far my dad's favorite pic of Ty Ty.

There are so many others that I would love to share. But, I'll try not to embarrass them too much! Here we are at the beach a few years ago. All grown up!!


Happy Wednesday Ladies! I'm looking forward to shopping tonight with the bestie. I'm sure there will be some great things to post later!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment