5.13.2011

Friday Favorites

Well thank you blogger for losing the posts I had scheduled for today and Monday. Let's see if I can remember everything I had listed for my Friday Favorites.


I bought this Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner when I was at Sephora last Friday. I have been using Almay's retractable eyeliner for a while but I feel like something has changed. Now it ends up all of my eyes and I'm just not ok with that. This however stays and seems to last all day which is great!


My sister bought the Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer and after borrowing it, I knew I needed it as well. It gives more of a shimmery glow which I love. If I can't be on a beach in Mexico I might as well feel like I have been!


It's that time of the year. I will be wearing the crap out of these for the next few months. My Sperry's are my go to during the Spring/Summer and even the Fall if I can make it work! They are so comfortable. If you've never tried on a pair you should DO IT! You won't regret it!


I've decided these will be my next pair of Sperry's. Seriously...how cute are they? I'm in love! I also plan to get a pair of Toms. (I was going to order them this week but I had to spend that money on a new flat iron. Ugh!) So, keep an eye out for that post!

Alright Ladies, have a FAB weekend. I have a fun college flashback post for you on Monday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment