4.11.2011

Things in my bedroom that make me happy

I was cleaning my room this weekend. It was well over due. Since I have been sick the past two weeks my room was SEVERELY neglected. While I was cleaning, I was thinking about the things in my bedroom that make me smile.




This mirror was my great grandma's. I'm sure it's not really worth anything. It's totally falling apart too and definitely needs a little TLC. But, I love it. 


My grandma has the orginal of this picture in her house. I told her that we would all be fighting over it someday so she made me a copy of it. I had her make one for my cousin too and I gave it to her for Christmas a few years ago. My Great Grandma and Grandma are in the back. The front row is me, my mom, Tarin and my Aunt Patsy. Notice my Dotty Dog shirt. I LOVED the Get Along Gang.


I got this bowl in Mexico a couple of years ago. I love all of the bright colors. I keep my running watch, earrings, bobby pins, etc in it. 


This is an ashtray that I stole got in Madrid when I was in High School. It's from our hotel and I keep random things it. But, it reminds me of being 16 and in Europe with my friends. Such a great experience and I'm so grateful that my parents let me spend 10 fabulous days in Paris and Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment