4.18.2011

Tennessee...

We've returned from Tennesse. It was a great trip but it was too short and required a lot of driving! Here are some pics to sum it up.


Mr. Brown looking as handsome as ever.


We of course did not get along the majority of the trip but you can't help but love him.


Sister and her fellow Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) intern Lanette at the Rivers and Spires festival in Clarksville. It was cold and windy, not an ideal day. They made the most of it by getting their picture taken with all of the mascots. Meet the Screamin' Eagle.


I don't know what these are the mascots for but the peanut was pretty cute.


This one is my favorite!


All of the mascots waiting for the mascot race. 


We were just a few blocks from Austin Peay so we drove around campus when we needed to warm up after sitting outside for an hour or so.

It was nice to spend some time with my sister and I liked seeing the town that she now calls home. There is actually a lot to do which surprised me. Hopefully, we'll get to visit Nashville during our next visit. We didn't get to go on base so we'll leave that for the text trip as well. I also bought a great new pair of shoes. I'll post a pic later this week.

Happy Monday Ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend. It's going to be a hectic week so I'm hoping it goes quickly!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment