4.14.2011

TENNESSEE BOUND...FRIDAY!

The parents and are going to visit Sister and her "child" LeRoy this weekend!!


I'm so excited to finally see her house. I know she is getting bored being there alone. I guess you can only talk to your dog so much before you need some human interaction. This is probably why we talked on the phone for over 2 hours on Saturday night. My mom and I were hoping to leave work around noon but I have to give my students evaluations at 2:00 on Friday. Totally putting a damper on our plans. Looks like we won't get there until Friday night but at least we'll have all day Saturday to hang out.

I'm hoping LeRoy Brown will be on his best behavior. We have a love/hate relationship. He's hyper...boarderline INSANE. So, we don't get along at times. But, he is pretty handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment