4.26.2011

Royal Wedding

The wedding of the century is a few days away. How many of you are going to be watching?!?! I most definitely will be, however we have decided that 4 am pre-wedding coverage is a little early for our liking. We have opted for the DVR. If I'm taking a vacation day for this I certainly do not want to be up at 4 am. We're going to start our viewing party around 9:30 or 10 which is much more my style. There will be mimosas and lots of Oohs and Ahhs.

We have been counting down the days since the proposal. I even watched Charles and Di's wedding on TLC on Sunday night. Her gown in all of its glory...how FABULOUS! The question everyone is dying to get the answer to...Who designed Kate's dress? I CANNOT wait to finally have the answer. I know she will look gorgeous.

If you're having a viewing party, what are you planning to do? I don't know what our menu will consist of but I'm sure it will be something delicious!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment