4.20.2011

I'm off the wagon...

As you all know, I had strep throat then I got bronchitis. I'm STILL coughing. It's miserable. So, that whole couch to 5k thing...yeah, it's not happening. I have very minimal lung capacity so the thought of running makes me want to cry. Which means I'm off the wagon. Hopefully, I will be able to start it up again soon.

Remember that 17 day diet? I'm off that wagon too. (I feel like such a quitter now that I see it in black and white.) Well, I got sick doing the diet. My stomach was ANGRY. I think it might have been all of the green tea I was drinking. Or it could have been all of the fruit, etc. Who knows. But, then I went to Tennessee and I was forced to eat McDonald's on the way there. (I was in fact forced because there was NOTHING else around and my dad doesn't make stops so if I wanted to eat that was my only choice.) This was a horrible choice and I will probably never eat it again. I also had IHOP, I had the simple and fit option which was quite good and on the healthier side of things. Here's the kicker though...I had an extremely fattening and carb filled dinner at Olive Garden and Coldstone later that night. So, the diet is totally out the window. But, that All The Lovin' Without the Oven ice cream was totally worth it.

Monday starts a new week. I plan to adapt the 17 day diet a bit because it was working and my energy level was GREAT. Plus, in the 5 days I did it...I lost 4 pounds. Hell. Yes. In a nutshell, I'm a quitter. I need you to keep me accountable when I start this again. But, for now I'll be eating the 2 Russell Stover Marshmallow Eggs that one of our volunteers just sat on my desk.

Happy Wednesday!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. "But, for now I'll be eating the 2 Russell Stover Marshmallow Eggs that one of our volunteers just sat on my desk."

    Chow down, fatty. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you had to eat yours too. Besides, there is still 1 sitting on my desk!

    ReplyDelete