4.27.2011

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is one of the best shows on television. If you disagree...I just don't think we can be friends anymore. :) I have the first 5 seasons on DVD. If it is on tv, I'm usually watching it. I've been known to watch it during my lunch break at work. HIMYM (I use the acronym because I feel like we've been in a relationship long enough to do that!) just makes me smile. If you've never watched it, PLEASE find the episode titled Swarley. It is Season Two episode 7. Barney gets the name Swarley written on his coffee cup and the name sticks. Hilarious! There is of course more to it but I don't want to give it all away!

I didn't watch the show right away but after the second season I started getting them on Netflix and instantly became hooked. My dad even watches it now. The dynamic of their group is awesome and they have been renewed for 2 more seasons. (YAY!!) I want a Ted Mosby and Barney Stinson in my life! The weather is rainy and gloomy here in Ohio...if you're experiencing the same, go out and get a season or two of HIMYM, curl up with a blanket and some snacks then get ready to laugh!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment