4.22.2011

Friday Favorites

It's Friday (FINALLY)!! So, here are some of my favorite things from this week.


These are the new shoes I bought while in Tennessee. They are oh so comfy and I'm in love with them. I think I might need to order them in black. I found them at Shoe Carnival. My sister's friend is an assistant manager and she let us use her Friends and Family Discount. Thanks Lanette!!


I have a huge problem with my eye shadow not lasting all day. It's always in the crease of my eye by the end of the day. So gross. I hate it. I have oily skin so I blame that. I have tried many many products to correct this. So far, Benefit's Stay Don't Stray is the only thing that works! It's not perfect but I don't expect it to be. However, it is a vast improvement. I have a feeling my love for this product will only grow! If any of you have an eyeshadow primer you like, please please please share! I've been using the Mary Kay Signature Eye Primer for weeks and it isn't doing the trick. GRRR!


I had to add my KitchenAid Mixer to this week's list. There is NO WAY I could bake the cookies that I love without it. It makes my life so much easier! We have this gray one. I desperately want to install a shelf in one of our cabinets that holds this. I have seen it on HGTV.  Here is a link to what I'm talking about. That's easier than trying to describe it! I just don't know if we can afford to eliminate an entire cabinet for this. But, I would LOVE it. Do any of you have one of these shelves? If so, is it worth it??

I hope everyone has a fab weekend! I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday and I'm so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment