4.15.2011

Friday Favorites

Ok...I'm planning a banquet for work. They usually do it in November and decided last week to move it up. And by up I mean May 3rd. That's right folks I have 1 month to plan something I've never done before. My co-worker had to talk me off of a cliff on Wednesday around 4:00 when I felt like everything was crumbling around me. I didn't feel like I was getting my questions properly answered from ANYONE. So I met with the girls on campus yesterday and I'm feeling better about things. I'm still stressed out but at least I know the students have their invitations. This is where my Friday Favorites come into play.


My fun colored sharpies. Because I'm OCD/Type A. I make lists...LOTS of them. They might be color coded. There might be folders as well. I have probably single handedly killed a tree this week with all of the emails/documents I'm printing. 


My Lilly Pulitzer planner. I'm trying not to clutter it with too many work things. Because, I of course have a separate planner for work. My work lists are longer which requires bigger boxes. But, this keeps me sane. If I think of something while at home I have place to write it down. 

This has nothing to do with the other two. But, it really is my miracle product. We've discussed my big hair. I use this every time I wash my hair. Which isn't every day...a) that's a lot of work and straightening b) I can go at least 2 days without my hair even appearing dirty. I'm blessed I guess. Back to It's a 10, it does 10 different things (hence the name) and I find my hair much more manageable now that I use it. It also doesn't get dry in the winter anymore. Thank you It's a 10...You Are Fabulous!!!

Have a great weekend Ladies! I'm hoping for a great weekend in TN!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of when Monica was helping Chandler with his job search.

    ReplyDelete