3.20.2011

Must Haves...

I thought I would share some of my favorite things. I think I should say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora. So, when it comes to listing my must haves there will be a lot of items from there. (I have attached a link to Sephora's website for each item to make finding them a little bit easier!)

The Sephora brand eye make up remover (waterproof) is by far my favorite. I have tried so many other brands but I don't think they compare to this. Plus, at $9 a bottle you can't complain about the price!


I just started using this AMAZING product by Benefit a few weeks ago. How did I ever get by without it? It will change your life. I promise!!

For my regular concealer I use this. It's also by Benefit and I use the medium shade. It's great coverage. I apply it with a concealer brush.

Sephora just came out with their own line of skin care products. This eye cream is FANTASTIC. You can feel it tightening everything almost instantly. My skin is sensitive and I don't have an issue with it. It's definitely worth a try!

I love this! Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15. This is the description on Sephora's site: A mineral powder makeup that glides on as light as air, leaving the skin with a luminous, flawless look. I don't like heavy make up. So, this is perfect for me.


I will never use a different blush. If you take my advice on one thing this should be it. NARS blush in Orgasm or Super Orgasm. IT. IS. FABULOUS.
All of these products are essential in my morning routine. Is there something that you can't live without? I love to hear about new products! 

2 comments:

  1. I big pink puffy heart erase paste! it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom just bought some because I rave about it all the time!

    ReplyDelete